The Nest Masterminds are back!
These amazing individuals will meet monthly from October-March and will be led by a dynamic facilitator to help get you unstuck, gain clarity around your goals and hold you accountable to reach the results you desire!
The benefits of a mastermind, according to Forbes:
1. You'll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of "being alone" while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it's almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can't help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Selecting the best mastermind FOR YOU is as easy as 1,2,or 3:
Business to Business Sales & GrowtH-
Meets every month on the second Tuesday 5-6:30PM
Business to Consumer Sales & Growth
Meting every month on the third Thursday 10:30-Noon
Start Ups &
Meets every month on the third Thursday 9-10am
*Mastermind policy-This mastermind program is designed for those that are willing and able to put in the time and energy. You must commit to the full 6 month program. It is highly encouraged not to miss a month. If you do miss you will forfeit that session.